Re: End of Week Check-in

Hi Brent,

We still have 4-5 issues open, and everything else has been handled. As far
as I can tell, we don't need to bring anything specific to the larger
group, and just need to follow up on the remaining issues with specific
people. So I don't think there's a need to carve out some time on the
agenda for us yet.

Our next course of action will be to pull yet another document from our
work form last year, and bring it into EOWG. We plan on doing that over the
course of the next 2 weeks or so, but since I'll be gone for a full week on
a team retreat in two weeks, and then on vacation for another 2 weeks after
that, you may not hear much from us before something like mid-August. We'll
also want to bring Stéphane Deschamps into the fold as we do this, as he's
clearly stated being interested in contributing to our work.

Of course, if Bill or Sean want to bring something up, they should feel
welcome and entitled to do so.

/Denis

--
Denis Boudreau, CPACC
Inclusive public speaking coach & trainer, INKLUSIV Communications