Re: Selecting Authoring Tools - needs

Great start, Nic!

Attached please find my comments in-line as tracked changes.

To facilitate group work and not require a repo yet, I suggest putting the info here for now:
* https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Selecting_Authoring_Tools_Requirements_Analysis (purpose/goals/objectives, audience)
* https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Selecting_Authoring_Tools_Project_Info (schedule, project team)

Best,
~Shawn