Re: EO on Understanding docs -- Re: Minutes: April 17, 2018 AGWG Teleconference

Hi Shawn, Laura,

Thanks for the reminder!

My memory of TPAC is already fairly hazy, but I do remember EO wanting to be involved.

I put together a list of the github issues, we've got working group participants reviewing the various understanding docs here:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Wcag21-understanding-documents

That links through to the main github issue for each.

How we proceed depends on how you'd like to contribute. If it is a matter of editorial review and updating to make them more understandable, it might be worth waiting a week or two until the WG has made a first pass?

Given the isolated nature of different reviewers looking at different docs, it might be worth EO focusing more on the whole? E.g. does the structure need updating? Are there updates to make across the 2.1 understanding docs?

Is that the type of thing you had in mind?

Kind regards,

-Alastair