De : Sharron Rush [mailto:srush@knowbility.org]
Envoyé : lundi 31 juillet 2017 15:54
À : DESCHAMPS Stephane DMGP/DD
Cc : EOWG (E-mail)
Objet : Re: Resource management (RM) assignment survey - second chance and next steps for ALL

Not at all too late, happy to have your help.
Please let chairs know where your would like to focus your effort, Stéphane - and thank you very much!
Best,
Sharron

On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 2:35 AM, <stephane.deschamps@orange.com<mailto:stephane.deschamps@orange.com>> wrote:
Hello all,

I was on holidays and couldn’t reply to the survey, but would be willing to add my name to tasks, is it too late to do so?

--
Cordialement / Kind regards
Stéphane Deschamps