Re: Course List Requirements Review

Hi Sylvie,
Here is a reminder that this is an internal EOWG "requirements analysis" - not intended for others outside of EOWG. At this time, I don't think there are plans to include the term "consumers" in the public deliverable.

Hi Letícia and Carlos,
Please keep in mind if later considering the term for the public deliverable, that we should get more feedback from Sylvie and others.

Thanks for your comments and considerations!

Best,
~Shawn