Re: Work on the Web Accessibility Presentations and Training

Dear Vivienne,

Fantastic!  I know what an enormous amount of work this is and I am in awe
of your dedication and skill.  Thank you so much. I supported Andrew on the
first version and know that it was an enormous amount of material.  I will
review carefully Over the next week. Thank you again!

Best,
Sharron