RE: Work on the Web Accessibility Presentations and Training

Hi again

I worked on this material again today and am attaching the next segment in this email.  As with the first instalment of the topics, many of them are very outdated and I’ve included notes here suggesting ones that should be updated, unfortunately it is many of them.  Even if the content is ‘mostly’ okay, it needs to go through an update process and the dates amended to reflect that.  I don’t think it is advisable to put content dated 2009 on a new website.

The notes here are for topics 9 through 13.  If I can tomorrow, I will finish looking at Topics 14 through 18 and create part 3 of this analysis.

Regards,

Vivienne Conway, Ph.D., B.IT (Hons), MACS (Snr) CP, AALIA(CS)

Director

Web Key IT Pty Ltd

PO BOX 681 Wanneroo, WA 6946

Phone:    (08) 9206 3987

Mobile:   0415 383 673

Email:       v.conway@webkeyit.com <mailto:v.conway@webkeyit.com>

Website:  www.webkeyit.com <http://www.webkeyit.com/>

This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely for the named addressee. It is confidential and may be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact me immediately by reply email, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is subject to copyright, no part of it should be reproduced, adapted or transmitted without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Web Key IT Pty Ltd.