Re: corruption in disaster recovery

Gerhard, and all
thanks for the interest

As big brother will confirm, the problem is systemic corruption, whereby
the people who should
investigate and act against corruption, are themselves corrupt and simply
dont do their job

The system of corruption is so widespread, that people who attempt to
recityf it  will either be bought (with money, jobs,
prestige, status quo) or get kicked out of their jobs,
and are given a lot of grief, and they will be publicly discredited with
false inforformation by the cheerleaders of the corrupt system :-)

maybe even shot down brutally or simply disappear (the mafias use acid to
make unwanted bodies go away)

how can that happen?

happens

as any systemist will confirm, to counter a bad system, it is necessary to
create a better bigger good system :-)

Shall we make a start?

Looks like we should set something up, anyone interested in collaborating
on a proposal ? or a seirie of proposals?
https://sites.google.com/site/cachumanitariancrisis/

Please join this group and website :-)

Re. ECSR, I would love to organize a session there on this topic, but
uncertain as  to my physical location at the time

as requested before,  to e able to maximise the reach with limited physical
resources, I think we should have a virtual session at the carious
conferences, maybe even ISCRAM

will liasie with lechhofer and nuwan to that effect, please kindly support
this effort
will cc

Let's wish us Luck

cheers