Re: Next call

Concerning the 'weapon of choice' to write the paper, I'm not sure the wiki is the best option. It's public (which may be fine), but it only allows one person at a time to edit the document, and wiki syntax is probably also another small barrier if we want to get to a result quickly. I'd go with a google doc and copy the contents over to the wiki once we have submitted the paper.

Concerning Joseph's mail, I did not think this paper was going to be about HXL, or did I      miss anything?

Talk to you tomorrow!
Carsten