Re: Next call

Dear all,
since I am expecting a baby any day now, and will be on parental leave
from delivery and the rest of the spring semester, I will only
participate sporadically during spring. Robin Keskisärkkä, who is a PhD
student of mine, will participate whenever he can, but he is also
involved in another community group, which is more directly on his PhD
topic, so he may have to focus more on that.

However, until the baby decides to appear I'm happy to help out on
writing a paper, just let me know what you need! I hope to join the call
on Monday unless something turns up.

/Eva