Re: Next call

Happy New Year to all :) Good to fix the time now to be more regular!
Re short paper, last bit was left at the comparison of the existing
standards and showing the gap, while informing ISCRAM community about this
group's initiative and mission statement, especially the bridge between
plain data organization-centric approach to practical usability-centric
approach aspect in standardization. The last group call minutes were noted
here: http://www.w3.org/community/emergency/wiki/Group_call_on_Nov_27,_2013

Cheers,
Hemant

--
Hemant Purohit
Researcher, Ohio Center of Excellence in Knowledge-enabled Computing