Re: [CrisisCommons] solving the privacy issue for online person data in emergencies

Thanks Tim (very useful!))

//and thank you Erik Hartsman for PING!!!! looks like a great tool and hope
to hear usage reports and developments . simple things  work best :-)//

A good starting point to learn about the state of the art,
would be nice if we could find agreement on a set of requirements, if the
agencies like RC agree/approve the requirements, then can start working on
solutions to address them :-)

I am sure there is are clever ways to make people identifiable by those who
are looking for them, without exposing the vital data to risk.

Let's think