Re: one more thing schema.org?

Dear Andrej,

thank you for the update. Surely sharing data on XLS is "more then
nothing", but it's still far from a real interoperability scenario based on
open standards.
So still a long way to go.
We're technically managing the EU Project IDIRA (www.idira.eu) were we're
putting together open standards and web based platforms for helping big
disasters.
Feel free to have a look and, of course, I can provide some more details of
what is today's in the project website.

Massimo

www.iessolutions.eu