From: Holm, Jeanne M (1760) [mailto:jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:38 PM
To: eGov IG (Public); Tomasz Janowski
Subject: Invitation for Speakers: Upcoming discussions on Open Data

Hi all--

Thanks so much for the great discussions to date on open data!  We have
covered a lot of ground, but I sense that we might still have a small group
of individuals who still have excellent information to share.

We plan to focus a few more meetings on open government data.  Several
people have already volunteered, but I wanted to be sure you each have the
opportunity to suggest a speaker, a topic, or suggest yourself as a speaker
on this topic.

Below are the next few dates and times zones, so if you reply to Tomasz and
I with the topic and date you are interested or the name or topic of the
speaker, that would be great.  We are also interested in hearing about
future topics that should be discussed.

*	February 8 (Americas)
*	February 18 (Eurasia)
*	March 8 (Americas)
*	March 18 (Eurasia)
*	April 5 (Americas)

You can follow the evolving schedule at
http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Main_Page#Upcoming_meetings  You'll notice we
have two speakers for our next meeting on February 8:  Nikos Lautos on How
Linked Data is Transforming eGovernment, and Tariq Khokhar on Open Data at
the World Bank and Developing Countries.

We will also be seeking a coordinator that can help focus a group of
volunteers to write up the key learnings of this series of meetings.  Are
you that brave individual?!

Thanks!

--Jeanne

Jeanne Holm