Re: Invitation for Speakers: Upcoming discussions on Open Data

Jeanne, all,

Have been following from afar the happenings of the group and my
congratulations for the activity. Have been deep in the Amazon/Andes in
data connectivity projects but should be available  April 5th for a
presentation on OGD in areas that are relevant to central/regional/local
government economical and institutional transparency (E&IT).  Would like as
well to present some results that compare the 2010/2013 level of data
openness in 8 areas related to E&IT of sixteen Latin American nations. I
would answer the question: have central government of nations in Latin
America opened data in key areas related to E&IT?

If such date is not appropriate, will be happy to do it later when
appropriate.

Best regards,

Martin Murillo