Re: vocabularies for parliamentary proceedings

Hi Tatiana

I can confirm that there is nothing specific to parliamentary proceedings at the federal level in Australia. There may however be some thing in use at the state level - I'll see what I can dig up for you.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my ASUS Eee Pad