From: Gannon Dick [mailto:gannon_dick@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 04, 2013 10:20 AM
To: paoladimaio10@googlemail.com; John Erickson
Cc: Hatem Ben Yacoub; eGov IG (Public)
Subject: Re: Introducing Tabula (PDF to CSV conversion tool)

A StratML wrapper would make a lot of sense too, I think.  The XFORMS
construction methods are already largely in place.  CSV imports could be
aggregated and marked up and classified in a more targeted way, but not
preclude conversion to RDF at a later time.  The Journal Publishing Suite
(NIH) as well as various LOC citation schemes, MADS, MODS, etc. use this
strategy.  Owen ?

  _____