Re: W3C eGov Meeting (Los Angeles time)

Dear All,

I wanted to share a two suggestions for consideration.

I am available to share two things if agreement is reached. The first
is about the changing political landscape online in Pakistan as the
elections approach and the political parties (both from coalition
government, provincial governments and the third option Movement for
Justice) turn towards the World Wide Web and use Social Media to
generate favorable opinions online and seek political milage by
exploiting this medium. You may have a background review here from my
first analysis blogpost for the current year:

Politics and Social Media in Pakistan - The struggle for new power
within an immature democracy!
http://internetsgovernance.blogspot.com/2012/01/politics-and-social-media-in-pakistan.html

Secondly I contributed to a UNCTAD Flagship Report "Information
Economy Report 2012" due to launch during the end of November 2012.
The source: http://unctad.org/en/Pages/Publications/InformationEconomyReportSeries.aspx
--
Regards.