Re: W3C EGOV meeting, Monday 26 November 2012, 9:00 - 10:30 London time

> I would also like to hear who has done the 5 stars:
> http://5stardata.info/#by-example

We did, based on TimBL's 5 star plan (see bottom of [1]). Improvements via pull requests are welcome via [2]  - alternatively, if you don't have a concrete wording,  you might want to raise an issue as well, there ;)

Cheers,
	   Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/LinkedData.html
[2] https://github.com/mhausenblas/5stardata.info