 From: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
To: public-egov-ig@w3.org
Sent: Monday, May 14, 2012 10:33 AM
Subject: [Invitation] Semantic Interoperability Conference 2012

I believe this will be of interest to several members of the IG. It is at the start of a week of events in Brussels in Mid-June. This one is on the Monday, then on the Tuesday/Wednesday there's the Using Open Data Workshop I'm organising under the Crossover project (position papers due by this Saturday!) and then it's the Digital Agenda Assembly on the Thurs/Fri/. A busy week!

 Semantic Interoperability Conference 2012

Dear  Sir / Madam,
We are pleased to invite you to the:
 Semantic Interoperability Conference 2012

SEMIC 2012 offers an opportunity to explore and discuss how semantic interoperability solutions are being embraced by eGovernment initiatives. The main topics of interest include:
	* The practical use of semantic technologies such as RDF, OWL and SPARQL.
	* The work of standardisation organisations in the field of semantic technologies.
	* The business case for ICT projects to consider the use of semantic tehcnologies.
Monday, June 18, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (GMT+0100)

Madou Plaza Tower (Brussels)
Auditorium - Ground Floor
1 Place Madou
1210 Brussels
Belgium
View Map

If you are interested to learn more about semantic technologies, join the SEMIC 2012 conference in Brussels on 18th June 2012. This is a free and open event, however registration is required and places are limited. Register now!
Visit the conference website for detailed information.

We are looking forward to welcoming you,
Débora Di Giacomo
- on behalf of the ISA Programme of the European Commission

Share this event on LinkedIn and Twitter - #SEMIC2012

  Phil Archer, W3C for
The Joinup Team