 From: Gannon Dick <gannon_dick@yahoo.com>
To: Brand Niemann <bniemann@cox.net>; "'Holm, Jeanne M (1760)'" <jeanne.m.holm@jpl.nasa.gov>; "paoladimaio10@googlemail.com" <paoladimaio10@googlemail.com>
Cc: 'eGov IG (Public)' <public-egov-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 10:24 AM
Subject: Re: IT procurement for eGov, transparency case studies

Thanks Brand,

I'll take the "country" class and list the "Country/Subdivisions Touched" report.  This doesn't deepen the data, as you know, but it does provide a text mapping of the "government islands".  Perhaps I'm being disingenuous, nit-picky for sure, but it's not clear to me that as Intellectual Property (the EU Database Directive), the Common Names of Administrative Entities in the middle of hierarchies have rights to their own name and any say as to what "data" they are associated with.

Except for three basket categories (EL (?) do they mean GB or England, EU27 pretty obvious, OTHER (?)) the remaining list (37) looks suspiciously like the UEFA Football League.  Your programmer was being impeccably honest when he/she said listening to the games in real time was work related - or - they did it on the sly and are soooooo busted (my apologies) :o)
--Gannon