RE: healthdata.gov/developer challenges

George, Thanks for the suggestion, but I am not interested in submitting for
the following reasons:

As I said in your session last week, we speak a different language, to me it
is not about what one does to the data (technology), but what one does with
the data (science, statistics, and visualizations):

http://gov.aol.com/2012/06/06/health-datapalooza-a-model-of-innovation/

This morning Dr. Holdren suggested I work on the U.S.  - India Health
Initiative:

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2012/06/192007.htm

Last week at the Health Datapalooza, Jonathan Gluck suggested I help Dr.
Merkin with more prizes:

http://gov.aol.com/2012/03/23/health-datapalooza-would-benefit-from-real-inn
ovation-investment/

Brand

P.S. I need to keep your email there so people contact you and not me about
your challenges.

Dr. Brand Niemann

Director and Senior Data Scientist

Semantic Community