Re: IT procurement

A lot of water under the UK Government bridge since the report was
published, including some massive procurements involving the same old
faces. My comments then are still relevent
http://greatemancipator.com/2011/07/31/pasc-reporting/
The main change is the start of the Government Data Services building the
new web site but departments are still investing millions in back office IT
systems with little joined up or customer-focused thinking.

Mick Phythian PhD

--
Mick Phythian PhD

http://greatemancipator.com