Re: ping.

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 15:16 -0500, daniel@citizencontact.com wrote:
> Is there any more conversation about next steps, meetings, etc?
> Daniel

I'm not sure who you are asking.   Are you asking if people have more
comments, or if there's been some discussion off-list?

Procedurally, we're interested in public comment on the two draft
charters, but not hearing a lot....

 * http://www.w3.org/2011/govdata/charter

I expect this one to move forward shortly.

 * http://www.w3.org/egov/IG/charter-2011

On this one, the IG, there's definitely space for someone to step up to
a leadership role, mobilizing the community.

On government data in general, I personally have been somewhat
following discussions in two other (non-W3C) places:
   http://web.mit.edu/govdata
and
   http://lists.okfn.org/mailman/listinfo/open-government

     - Sandro