Re: [GLD] Agenda for 2010-09-24 meeting at 1200 UTC

Sandro, thanks for the status, makes sense, yes.

Unfortunately I just was called to a conflicting meeting here at DERI and
hence can not chair today :(

Apologise for the very short notice - we will reconvene next week (hopefully
with Sandro on board as well ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--