Re: [GLD] Agenda for 2010-09-17 meeting at 1200 UTC

All,

The minutes of today's GLD call are now available at [1] for review - thanks
everyone for the great discussion and the advances we made. The drafting
period for the "Linked Open Government Application Challenge" call will end
next week, so please make sure you either send in comments via mail or
directly edit the Wiki page [2].

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/09/17-egov-minutes.html