Re: New Public Sector Transparency Board and Public Data Transparency Principles

+1!

Michael A. Norton

________________________________
From: Ton Zijlstra <ton.zijlstra@gmail.com>
To: Mike Norton <xsideofparadise@yahoo.com>; public-egov-ig@w3.org
Sent: Thu, September 9, 2010 2:32:10 AM
Subject: Re: New Public Sector Transparency Board and Public Data Transparency
Principles

However, experience also shows that 1) publishing data actually improves the
quality of data (both due to feedback as well as due to more attention) 2) the
public is accepting of lower quality data if it means availability now.

Interdependent Thoughts
Ton Zijlstra

ton@tonzijlstra.eu
+31-6-34489360

http://zylstra.org/blog

Thanks Chris.  My two cents as the Devil's advocate: