Re: Recommending publishing data as JSON [in: Publishing Open Government Data]

At UPM (Ontology Engineering Group) we have created geolinkkedata
(http://geo.linkeddata.es/web/guest/home) in the geographical domain:

    *   Migrating  data from the Geographical Spanish Institute
    * linking them with geonames and dbpedia
    * Combining them with statistic information from the Stastic Spanish
      Institue

In our case, results  can be:

    * displayed in RDF, JSON, HTML,  XML
      (http://geo.linkeddata.es/web/guest/endpoints), and
    * browsed in a map
      (http://geo.linkeddata.es/web/guest/visualizacion-beta)

Enjoy the use of the endpoint :-)

Asun

--
Prof. Asunción Gómez-Pérez
Director of the Ontology Engineering Group