Re: New Charter

There is a balance we must find between both. They are each connected and enable the achievement the goals. One of the challenges we have had is one (lod) is more easily defined than the other (ed and outreach) given the broadness of the latter.

Providing data however it is done is a large part of the eGov goals in informing and communicating to the public we can't though forget all the other pieces including the continued education of policy makers who need to see the business value of what is at times a significant investment.

Looking forward to more conversation from the group.

Happy thanksgiving to you all.

Sent from my iPad