EU/IE Update

I updated the XML data bases at <http://www.rustprivacy.org/sun/spookville/shp/> to include

* [European Union Trade and Administration] XML (Federated by Host Country)
nb. EU Agencies and principal institutions are spread out

* [Ireland] XML (Federated by Statistical Reporting Area)
nb. Apologies to the Border Region.  I used Sligo for the "Capital" since a triangulation was not in the Republic of Ireland and would be very confusing.  This is exactly why such maps are useful, IMHO.

1. I may have to start referring to these as 0.01 Star Maps (see Linked Data App Challenge Task Force Meeting below).  They are intended as a bridge between clickable maps and text.

2. They carry a "found it on the street" license.  Surely DERI or the W3C have a better idea.

--Gannon