Re: mapping "open government" and "freedom of information" initiatives timeline

Dear Jim, and others

thank you very much for your response. I think you are right an I propably missed to explain who I am and what I am looking for.

My Name is Daniel Dietrich, I am a researcher at Technical University Berlin, Informatics and Society, I am also the chairman of a german based non-profit called the Open Data Network, focussing to promote open government, open data and transparency here in Germany.

I am also involved in a report with the Open Knoledge Foundation (okfn) on open governmnt and freedom of information initiatives. This report is not a scientific work but rather a general overview. So the timeline is supplementary work for the report. More information is available at:  http://opengovernmentdata.org/

The focus of this research is to map 'open government data' initiatives, i.e. where there is explicit provision regarding *reuse* of public information, on a timeline. In particular government information that is "open" as in opendefinition.org.

Kind regards
Daniel