Re: [agenda] eGov IG call, 31 March 2010

The slides for the talk on data catalog interoperability are here:
http://richard.cyganiak.de/2010/03/dcat-for-egov-ig.pdf

The vocabulary:
http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat#

Some miscellaneous information about it:
http://vocab.deri.ie/dcat-overview

A demo server that exposes RDF for four catalogues, with SPARQL
interface:
http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/data.gov-cat/
http://lab.linkeddata.deri.ie/data.gov-cat/snorql/

Best,