Re: Linked Data

Thanks Michael.  Sorry it was a long night.  It was only a measure of meta solidarity that delayed my initial email.  No Irishman on either side of the pond should have to be fully alert the morning after St. Patrick's Day ;)

I have a lot of reading to do.  Cory seems to have cut right to the heart of the matter - how do you find the voiD ?  My conclusion was that the "provenance" had to be a dct:bibliographicResource (class), preferably with accessible fine structure (2+ citations) - voiD or something very much like it.  Anything less would be like searching for HTML pages by <title> or "select * from m/.*/".  We already have those search engines.

--Gannon