Re: Agenda for Tomorrow's call

Hi all,

On 3 mrt 2010, at 08:28, Chris Beer wrote:
> Sad to miss Silona's presentation - I've been looking at the citability.org initiative and it looks very exciting!

Same here. Are there any slides I can have a look at?

-Rinke

> Nothing to report on TF4 atm - will have a good report for the next IG call.
>
> Cheers
>
> Chris
>
> On 3/03/2010 12:40 AM, Novak, Kevin wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Sorry for the confusing this morning.
>>
>> We have a special guest tomorrow from 930 to 10 ish. Silona from the
>> Citability project will be speaking to the group about her initiative.
>> Information is available on www.citability.org I spoke with her last
>> week and believe several of you have already been engaged in discussions
>> with her.
>>
>> The agenda will be:
>>
>> 9am to 930am: Review of agenda, items of interest and action items.
>> 930am to 10am: Citability briefing
>> 10am to close: Discussion of task group efforts, involvement and status.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kevin

---
Dr Rinke Hoekstra

AI Department         |   Leibniz Center for Law
Faculty of Sciences   |   Faculty of Law
Vrije Universiteit    |   Universiteit van Amsterdam
De Boelelaan 1081a    |   Kloveniersburgwal 48
1081 HV Amsterdam     |   1012 CX  Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5987752     |   +31-(0)20-5253497
hoekstra@few.vu.nl    |   hoekstra@uva.nl

Homepage: http://www.few.vu.nl/~hoekstra