Re: Organization ontology

Michael Hausenblas wrote:
> Dave,
>

>> We would like to announce the availability of an ontology for
>> description of organizational structures including government organizations.
>>

> Brilliant! I submitted it now to Sindice [1] and 'registered' the org prefix
> in prefix.cc [2] - you might want to support it by voting it up ;)
>
> Cheers,
>       Michael
>
> [1]
> http://sindice.com/search?q=domain%3Awww.w3.org+Core+organization+ontology&q
> t=term
> [2] http://prefix.cc/org

Dave,

seeAlso:

1. http://uriburner.com/fct/facet.vsp?cmd=load&fsq_id=45 -- here its
entity ranked
2.
http://lod.openlinksw.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2Fns%2Forg%23Organization
-- I suspect the ranking hasn't occurred so I used the URI lookup option .

BTW - adding rdfs:isDefinedBy relations would make the ontology much
more navigable via the interfaces above.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
President & CEO