Re: [LDDemo] Fri 7/2 telecon

On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 10:18 -0400, George Thomas wrote:
> Hello LDDemo'ers,
>

> Let's have a telecon this Friday 7/2 at the usual 8am EST [1].
>

> Agenda topics for this meeting (~10 minutes each, varied by interest
> and input of participants);
>       * determine scribe
>       * SemTech 2010 report by attendees
>       * continue discussion of potential 'LD Consumer' [2] project
>       * recommendations on geospatial vocabularies
>       * recommendations on URI schemes and examples
>       * past and upcoming events
>       * news and announcements
>       * general discussion, q&a

Likely regrets, due to excessive travel.    My two things to share would
be my quick summary of the RDF Next Steps Workshop last weekend:

http://www.w3.org/2010/06/rdf-work-items/table

and the the Rule Interchange Format (RIF) is now a W3C Recommendation.
I believe RIF is the key to interoperability between vocabularies.

    -- Sandro