Re: Agenda eGov IG 2010-01-06 - Item 6

Another good LGD "case" could be all .gov library data world wide, from
LoC to WorldCat - uses MARC21, soon to be replaced by RDA which is a
DC/XML friendly schema/ont for publications? Good because it's well
established all ready and we can provide concrete working examples of
tools that interrogate that data.

Cheers

Chris