Re: Proposal to structure new eGov IG

Not a bad approach Michael.

If it is taken up, then:

While always tempted by SM - I nominate Brian Gryth as he was handling
the original SM TF.

I would like to put myself forward as a Chair candidate for the
Accessibility TF. I'm on the WCAG working group and will be on a joint
WAI-PF/WAI-WCAG TF in the new year, working on HTML 5. I have a good
understanding of 508 in the US, and the various legislative requirements
pertaining to accessibility for most countries as well. Working in web
publishing and content delivery, I'm also keenly aware of accessibility
issues as they relate to government, and was accepted to WCAG with this
as my primary expertise.

Cheers

--
/*Chris Beer*
Invited Expert (Public Member) W3 eGovernment Interest Group & W3-WAI