Re: [dcat] Tomorrow's dcat Agenda

Erik,

On 21 Apr 2010, at 18:33, Erik Wilde wrote:
>> http://www.w3.org/egov/wiki/Data_Catalog_Vocabulary#Links_and_Resources
>
> http://recovery.berkeley.edu/ might be a good addition to that list.
> as you know, it is explicitly not using a semweb approach, but it
> certainly addresses the question of how to expose government data in
> a lightweight and web-friendly way.

In fact, your paper that reports on this work was already listed in
that section (under “non-RDF approaches”). I added the link to the
recovery.berkeley.edu site as well.

One of the things I'd like to address in today's call is to understand
any use cases or requirements that cannot be met well by an RDF-only
solution, so input from those who have experience with, or have a
preference for, Atom, JSON, OPML etc will be especially important today.

Richard