Best Practice Publishing

I belive this would be beneficial for a few reasons:

a) Developing nations/agencies that are only just looking at this will
obviously benefit

b) Collating them and even working them into StratML (looking at Owen here
;) ) so that we can compare standards/BP's would certainly give a picture
of commonality which would be a good starting point for an "International
BP for e-Gov" as covered in TF 3 discussed in the meeting

c) It will just make it easier for anyone interested in this to find,
which further increases the W3C's reputation as a reliable and good source
of information, and adds further incentive for those undergoing a
redevelopment or review of their existing BP guidelines to turn to W3C for
advice/information

d) I believe if we could do this in a collaborative way with initiatives
already mentioned we could eventually stop reinventing the wheel, release
them as a W3C document, and maintain this common BPs at W3C - As stated by
Jose without changes :)

This certainly ties in with the E&O deliverable/TF (as should any thing
e-Gov IG does :) )

Cheers

-- Chris