RE: Terms for the glossary

Hi Sharron

That's a great list. I'd like you to consider adding:

"Web services"
"Persistent URIs" or perhaps "URL persistence"
"Atom syndication format" (since you've already included RSS)
"syndication"
"aggregation"
"(screen) scraping"
"metadata"
"open data"

Also, I think "Open ID" should be "OpenID".

Cheers
Hugh Barnes
Resource Discovery Officer
Disability Services Queensland / Department of Communities
+61 7 324-74533

"Queensland celebrates its 150th anniversary in 2009. Check out what's on today at www.q150.qld.gov.au."

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed.  If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised.  Opinions contained in the message(s) do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the Queensland Government and its authorities.  If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.