RE: first rough draft of 2nd charter

On first glance at the draft, I'd have been inclined to say that:

a) it generally looks pretty good, and

b) that I am pleased to see that it outlines *measurable* objectives, but

c) that the key will be to identify stakeholders of the performer type to
accept the lead roles for achieving each objective, and

d) I look forward to rendering it in StratML format.

However, on second glance, I agree with the thrust of Sharron's comments.  I
look forward to seeing her specific editorial suggestions and to offering
some of my own.  I also look forward to learning who is willing and able to
volunteer to serve as the lead performer for each objective in the plan.

Owen