RE: first rough draft of 2nd charter

Sharon,

Thank you for your thoughts and comments. Much appreciated.

I will add this to the list for tomorrow's call.

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Novak

Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology

The American Institute of Architects

1735 New York Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20006

Voice:   202-626-7303

Cell:       202-731-0037

Twitter: @novakkevin

Fax:        202-639-7606

Email:    kevinnovak@aia.org

Website: www.aia.org

<http://outlook.aia.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.webbyawards
.com/>

AIA NAMED BEST ASSOCIATIONS WEBSITE FOR THE 12th ANNUAL WEBBY AWARDS!

America's Favorite Architecture
<http://outlook.aia.org/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.favoritearc
hitecture.org/>  Tops the Shortlist for International Honor for the Web

The American Institute of Architects is the voice of the architectural
profession and the resource for its members in service to society.