[cancelation] Re: [agenda] eGov IG Call, 8 July 2009, 13:00Z

Group, I regret to do this, specially after sending an agenda but
schedule of both Chairs and mine have changed in the last minute and
we would not be able to join the call so hereby we are canceling the
group call tomorrow. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

We might organize an extra group call on Wed next week if the group
feels we need it.

In my opinion, the most urgent issue right now is the Charter which
needs to be fully finished by the end of next week. I would expect
more discussion on the mailing list about it.

Then, not so urgent, but I'd like to hear opinions on how to move
data.gov.* memo forward. I believe we need someone to take ownership,
integrate comments, tell the group from time to time by email, foster
discussion.

Rachel, someone from the ETF? Anybody else? Volunteers?

Given the increasing number of times I'm asked by people from
governments wanting to put data online, I really need we need this
resource to point them to as a first step and would love to have it
done soonish.

Cheers and apologies again,
Jose.