Re: Wiki edits on data.gov.*

Sorry for lateness in responding.
I've reviewed the thread and added all the comments to the wiki. I
hope I did not miss any.
I expect to add an agenda item to briefly talk about this memo on the
group call on Wed.

I think we might need a leading editor, probably coming from ETF to
work in parallel of the ongoing authorship so we could have a latest
version with most recent agreement integrated somehow. Maybe not easy
to do but could be very useful.

-- Jose