Re: Business Software Alliance: Software and Openness Issues for eGovernment

Dear Maureen,

Thanks for taking the time to review the draft document and send these
comments. I've opened ISSUE-35 in our tracker system [0] for the Group
to review and I'm copying Miguel Amutio, main author of the
Interoperability section.

Please note that the section has changed significantly; latest draft
at [1]. Please, let us know if your comments are now addressed by May,
5th.

Best Regards,
Jose.