RE: applications and vocabularies enabling public debates

Hi all,

I find the debategraph concept and implementation a really interesting
proposal ..

Can anyone in the group help identify / propose an scenario where
debategraph would be used in a concrete, useful interoperability scenario?
Also, are ontologies RDF based?

Thanks everybody.

Cheers

Ocr