From: public-egov-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:public-egov-ig-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Jose M. Alonso
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 8:30 PM
To: Daniel Bennett; John Sheridan
Cc: eGovernment Interest Group WG
Subject: Re: ISSUE-17 (safetoplay): safe to play [Identification +
Authentication]

Daniel, John,

I raised this one on behalf of Malcolm. I attached it to Id&Auth for
now, although I believe it touches on other sections such as Social
Media.

Please, take a look and see if/where a paragraph or two and reference
should be addded.

-- Jose

El 17/04/2009, a las 12:26, eGovernment Interest Group Issue Tracker
escribió:
> ISSUE-17 (safetoplay): safe to play [Identification + Authentication]
>
> http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/issues/17
>
> Raised by: Malcolm Crompton
> On product: Identification + Authentication
>
> The importance of 'Safe to Play' from a citizen's perspective as we
> get into
> eGov. The most relevant paper is 'Safe to Play' which is
> available at:

http://www.iispartners.com/downloads/2008-02Safe-to-play-white-paper-V9POST-
NOBELFINALVERSIONFeb08.pdf