RE: Components of Interoperability (was RE: Per our discussion, here is the session description)

Todd,

Thanks for the great info and insight. Much appreciated. I am pulling together my presentation this morning and will try to bring in your points where and when applicable.

Thanks Much!!!

Cheers,
Kevin

Kevin Novak
Vice President, Integrated Web Strategy and Technology
The American Institute of Architects
1735 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20006

Voice:   202-626-7303
Cell:       202-731-0037
Fax:        202-639-7606
Email:    kevinnovak@aia.org
Website: www.aia.org

AIA NAMED BEST ASSOCIATIONS WEBSITE FOR THE 12th ANNUAL WEBBY AWARDS!

America's Favorite Architecture Tops the Shortlist for International Honor for the Web

The American Institute of Architects is the voice of the architectural profession and the resource for its members in service to society.