Re: Multi-channel delivery: eGov publishing channels

As I mentioned at the last Group call, I was trying to recruit a
person to lead this section. I'm happy to say that Miguel A. Amutio,
Ministry for Public Administration (Spain), copied, has agreed to give
it a try and is in the process of joining the Group.

Thanks again so much, Miguel.

I'm also copy Ken who was actioned [1] to write a paragraph or two on
what the content of this section should look like.

I believe that the discussion below refers more to what is called in
EU "re-use of public sector information" than to what is called "multi-
channel delivery" which also includes e.g. brick and mortar offices or
SMS. No doubt there's an intersection there anyway.

-- Jose

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/eGov/IG/track/actions/51